DEARBORN, Michigan – Oakwood Healthcare Foundation’s 19th Annual Wine for the Spirit event is presented by Oakwood Hospital and Wayne Medical Staff, and will feature more than 80 unique wines from around the world.
The fundraiser is being held at the historic Henry Ford Museum on November 1, 2014 at 7:30 p.m. Attendees will have an opportunity to sample a variety of food and wine selections during their stroll through the museum’s exhibits. Proceeds from the event will provide screenings, educational opportunities and support programs for those with diabetes, obesity and nutritional disorders.
Wine for the Spirit will also feature wine demonstrations, silent auction, raffle, special event toasts throughout the evening and a very special “Fine Wine Tasting Room”, sponsored by Morrison Management Specialists.
Cocktail attire is required, and complementary valet parking is available at the Clock Tower entrance.
- Who: Oakwood Healthcare Foundation
- What: Wine for the Spirit, presented by Oakwood Hospital and Wayne Medical Staff
- When: Saturday, November 1, 2014 – 6:00 p.m. Bordeaux Benefactor’s Reception (exclusive for Merlot sponsors and above); 7:30 p.m. General Admission
- Where: Henry Ford Museum, 20900 Oakwood Blvd., Dearborn, MI 48124
- Why: To provide those suffering from diabetes, obesity and nutritional disorders with screenings, education and support programs.
Tickets are $175 per person and can be purchased by contacting Marti Drabing at 313.586.4924 or email@example.com. Sponsorship opportunities are also available.